Florida's Premier Concierge Psychologist - Miami, FL
What is Concierge Psychology?
Concierge Psychology is our premium VIP service - an individualized and exclusive approach to psychotherapy. When you choose concierge psychology, all the focus is on you. It includes more flexibility, access, and benefits not found in traditional therapy.
Dr. Carolina Raeburn integrated concierge psychology as the central part of her private practice because she wanted to provide personalized, high-level care. Furthermore, Dr. Raeburn understands high-profile individuals and empathizes with their unique set of stressors. She understands that confidentiality is of utmost importance and provides the ultimate discretion, anonymity, and services that fit your needs.
The Exclusivity of Concierge Therapy
Concierge psychology is an exclusive VIP service. Due to its highly independent and customized nature, it's only available to a limited number of people at once.
Concierge clients have direct access to Dr. Raeburn and can contact her through calls, text messages, email, and their secure client portal. They can contact her during, before, or after office hours, including major holidays, and she will return their call/text/email usually within 3 hours.
Concierge clients have reserved off-calendar hours available to them; there are specific times reserved for concierge clients that are not made available on the calendar.
How can Concierge Psychology Benefit You?
Most individuals seeking concierge psychology seek psychological services that provide flexibility, individualized focus and attention, and unbiased, objective perspectives. Concierge psychology allows Dr. Raeburn to offer those things while providing a bespoke approach to therapy. She provides a warm and supportive environment; she's empathic to your experiences, concerns, and stressors.
Dr. Raeburn customizes each session to your needs. Whether you need multiple sessions a week, a short session between meetings, or a surgery companion, concierge psychology presents you with adaptability. Dr. Raeburn works directly with you to develop an individualized treatment plan. She works with several modalities which help build beneficial coping strategies. She provides reflective reframing, coping strategies and works with you to help you reach your goals.
The modalities used in your session depend solely on you and your needs. These are some of the modalities which could be part of your sessions:
- Reality therapy
- Self-actualization sessions
- Motivational Interviewing
- Superhero therapy
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Pain management
- Relaxation techniques
- Stress reduction
- Stress management
- Family enrichment
- Family sessions
- Couples therapy
- Mindfulness meditation
- Guided imagery
- Expressive art (collage, drawing, painting, poetry, etc.)
- Navigating through Life Changes
- Grief and Loss
- Chronic Stress
- Feeling "Stuck"
- Moving forward
- Coping with Chronic illness
- Coping with Terminal Illness
- Coping with Sports Injuries
- Improving Relationships
- Relationship Concerns
- Executive Wellness
- Healthy Emotional Expression
Benefits of Concierge Services:
- A Safe and Supportive Environment
- A Space to Speak Freely and Without Fear of Judgment
- A Kind and Warm Approach to Therapy
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- Secure HIPPA Compliant Online Video Sessions
- CBT and Other Evidence-Based Modalities
- Beneficial and Evidence-Based Coping Strategies
- Client Access to a Personal and Secure Client Portal
- Direct Access to Dr. Raeburn Via Your Secure Client Portal
- Direct Access to Dr. Raeburn Via Email
- Direct Access to Dr. Raeburn Via Text message
- In-person sessions, per request. Includes sessions in-home, at your office, or other agreed upon location (Travel Fee Applies)
- Extended Session Times (60 minutes)
- Additional 10-Minute Grace Periods
- Priority Scheduling
- Scheduling Options Containing Off-Calendar hours
- Scheduling Considerations within 24 hours
- Scheduled session within 48 hours when needed
- Weekend Availability
- Availability on Major Holidays
- Communication During Out-of-Office Hours
- 15-minute Gratis Support in between Sessions
- Availability Between Sessions for Additional Care
- Returning Calls, Emails, or Texts within 3 to 24 Hours
- Consultation & Guidance with Multidisciplinary Teams
- Hospital or Surgery Companionship (Additional Fee Applies)
- Purchasing a package 8 or more hours per month results in a 5% discount
- If a Client Relocates from Florida, Dr. Raeburn Would Apply for an Out of State License.*
**If the concierge psychology client is relocating away from Florida, Dr. Raeburn will apply for licensure in the respective state. However, we cannot guarantee that the license will be granted, since it is ultimately up to the state board and state laws.
What is the Cost of Concierge Therapy?
Concierge psychology provides an individualized and empathic approach to therapy, suited to fit your lifestyle and needs.
A 60-minute session's price is its regular hourly rate.
Individuals: Sessions include a 60-minute intake session, and future sessions are also 60 minutes long.
Couples or Families: Sessions include a 60 to 90-minute intake session, depending on the clients' needs. All sessions after that are 60 minutes long.
All sessions include a no-cost 10 minute grace period -- Any additional time past the 10 minute grace period is prorated at your current session rate.
*Travel fees apply for in-person sessions.
Clients may purchase a package of 8 or more hours per month and receive a 5% discount.
Cases where individuals chose to have 8 or more hours per month include:
- Some individuals may benefit and prefer to have 2 sessions per week. If this is the case, you will be eligible to receive a 5% discount, since total monthly sessions would equal 8 sessions.
- Some individuals or couples may choose to have 2-hour sessions, once a week.
- Some individuals may have regular weekly sessions and choose to include additional hours for additional intensives / retreat style sessions
- Some may opt for more hours because they would like a surgery companion - helps client cope with pre or post surgery emotions.
*If the concierge psychology client is relocating away from Florida, Dr. Raeburn will apply for licensure in the respective state. However, we cannot guarantee that the license will be granted, since it is ultimately up to the state board and state laws.